Thursday, October 19, 2006

REALITY

Are you versed with the word reality. I had a good taste of it. Many people may disagree with my view point, especially my friend. Who has an absolutely different take on reality.

I thought reality to be what is real within you, if you are not real, whether from outside or from inside you are actually fake from each and every point. Is reality only concerns with what other wants? Is reality only demands to be that, which you are not. Why reality demands that every person should rise above its level? I dont want to rise, does that mean I am not in a realist world. If I want to think of others, why its not real? If I dont want to be a part of profit and loss scenario. If I get a bit more emotional, then why I am not in touch with reality.

If these are not reality, then what is REALISM?

No comments: