Wednesday, October 18, 2006

GREAT COMMUNICATOR

I am not a great writer or neither I am a great thinker. But sometimes I feel ,if I could write well. By the way , I am not a great communicator too, so who am I? or rather a better question would be how I send my message across. The problem lies their, I cant send messages across in time.

There are various reasons why I cant do that, one of the major reason may be I think a bit more or rather I am a real dumb headed person. Whatever may be, I know my friend would be thinking that this argument is going nowhere. But I know, somewhere down the line he is understanding what I am trying to say.

I will try to bring back February 2006, Iknow its getting a bit personal, so what this blog is meant for that, the communication is important, isnt it? This is more of a personal message rather an article or an argument.

COMMUNICATION IS IMPORTANT

COME BACK.

No comments: